Black Butler Contacts
About Halloween Contacts
The best Halloween contacts
- Based on years of sales data, we've carefully sifted through over 450 unique designs for a list of the best contact lenses for Halloween and cosplay. If you're clueless about options and need some inspiration, check out the following:
- Blind White Contact Lenses - The best-selling Halloween design in history, Blind White turns your iris and pupils completely white. Perfect for Zombie, Walking Dead, Undead and Possessed makeup and costumes, both plain white and white mesh are included. Caution is advised as they block approximately 80% of vision.
- Red Contact Lenses – Red Halloween contact lenses are the most used style. They feature red blocks and a central black pupil and can be used as demon or demon eyes as well as vampire and werewolf eyes, depending on your design.
- Animal Contact Lenses – Representative products in this category are cat's eye contact lenses, lizard man contact lenses, goat eye contact lenses, etc. This category is perfect for some personality characters.
- Anime Character Contact Lens - This is the exact corresponding Halloween contact lens, you can choose the sharingan contacts of the Naruto series and the eyes of related characters, please refer to https://sharingan.us for recommendation. And a number of popular animation, comic characters corresponding contact lenses to choose from.
Prescription Halloween contacts
Aside from non-prescription Halloween contact lenses, We also proud to have introduced an extensive new range of prescription Halloween contacts. Enabling those with impared vision to participate in the Halloween madness, the entire range is available in the following power ratings: -1.00, -1.50, -1.75, -2.00, -2.25, -2.50,-2.75, -3.00,-3.25, -3.50, -3.75, -4.00, -4.50, -5.00, -5.50, -6.00, -6.50, -7.00, -8.00.
Are Halloween Contacts Safe
- One of the most important considerations when buying Halloween contact lenses for most people is safety. There is a lot of media attention to the dangers of wearing them. However, the reality is that more than 45 million Americans wear contact lenses, where eye complications are extremely rare.
- To ensure optimum safety, we design and manufacture it all at our largest colored contact lens factory in Asia (the type of lens worn by 90% of U.S. contact lens wearers) in China, you won't find it here Any unsafe product. At the same time, we only use FDA-approved dyes, comply with CE standards outlined in the EU Cosmetics Directive, and frequently commission independent testing to ensure our lenses are safe for everyday use.
- Nonetheless, you should always observe the following safety precautions when handling and wearing Halloween contact lenses:
- You should clean your reusable lenses with contact lens solution after use and store them in an appropriate case when not in use.
Emergency Treatment Advice
- In some cases, you need to deal with it quickly. If your eyes become sore, red, itchy, or your vision suddenly becomes blurred or distorted, you should immediately remove your lenses, stop using them and consult a qualified optometrist or ophthalmologist.
- It is important that under no circumstances should you wear expired lenses (including lenses that have not been properly treated for protein deposits). You should also note that the useful life of the lenses (i.e. 90 days) is 90 calendar days from the date the seal on the package breaks, not 90 individual uses. For example, if you only wear them once a month, they will still only last for three months.
- To avoid the risk of transferring bacteria or infection between eyes, it is absolutely forbidden to share a pair of lenses with others.