Bring the magic of Teyvat to life with our Genshin Impact Cosplay Contact Lenses – the ultimate accessory for any Genshin Impact cosplay!
About GENSHIN IMPACT Cosplay Contact lenses
The best GENSHIN IMPACT Cosplay Contact lenses
Looking for the perfect GENSHIN IMPACT cosplay contact lenses to complete your GENSHIN IMPACT costume? Look no further than our selection of high-quality, comfortable, and stylish lenses! One of the reasons to choose us is because we offer a full range of lenses for all the characters in the series. Whether you're cosplaying as Venti, Klee, or any other character, we have the perfect contact lenses to complete your look. Our GENSHIN IMPACT cosplay contact lenses come in a range of colors and designs to suit any character or style, and are made from safe and durable materials that won't irritate your eyes. Whether you're looking for bold, bright colors or subtle, natural-looking hues, our lenses are sure to impress. Additionally, all of our lenses are designed for maximum comfort and safety, so you can wear them with confidence. With fast and reliable shipping, you can have your GENSHIN IMPACT cosplay contact lenses in time for your next event. Shop our selection today and take your GENSHIN IMPACT cosplay to the next level!
Prescription GENSHIN IMPACT Cosplay Contact lenses
Aside from non-prescription GENSHIN IMPACT contact lenses, We also proud to have introduced an extensive new range of prescription Halloween contacts. Enabling those with impared vision to participate in the Halloween madness, the entire range is available in the following power ratings: -1.00, -1.50, -1.75, -2.00, -2.25, -2.50,-2.75, -3.00,-3.25, -3.50, -3.75, -4.00, -4.50, -5.00, -5.50, -6.00, -6.50, -7.00, -8.00.
Are GENSHIN IMPACT Cosplay Contact lenses Safe
- One of the most important considerations when buying GENSHIN IMPACT contact lenses for most people is safety. There is a lot of media attention to the dangers of wearing them. However, the reality is that more than 45 million Americans wear contact lenses, where eye complications are extremely rare.
- To ensure optimum safety, we design and manufacture it all at our largest colored contact lens factory in Asia (the type of lens worn by 90% of U.S. contact lens wearers) in China, you won't find it here Any unsafe product. At the same time, we only use FDA-approved dyes, comply with CE standards outlined in the EU Cosmetics Directive, and frequently commission independent testing to ensure our lenses are safe for everyday use.
- Nonetheless, you should always observe the following safety precautions when handling and wearing Halloween contact lenses:
- You should clean your reusable lenses with contact lens solution after use and store them in an appropriate case when not in use.
Emergency Treatment Advice
- In some cases, you need to deal with it quickly. If your eyes become sore, red, itchy, or your vision suddenly becomes blurred or distorted, you should immediately remove your lenses, stop using them and consult a qualified optometrist or ophthalmologist.
- It is important that under no circumstances should you wear expired lenses (including lenses that have not been properly treated for protein deposits). You should also note that the useful life of the lenses (i.e. 90 days) is 90 calendar days from the date the seal on the package breaks, not 90 individual uses. For example, if you only wear them once a month, they will still only last for three months.
- To avoid the risk of transferring bacteria or infection between eyes, it is absolutely forbidden to share a pair of lenses with others.