When choosing colored contacts for dark eyes, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Tone: It’s important to find a color that complements your skin tone. If you have warm undertones, look for contacts in warm shades like honey, brown, or green. If you have cool undertones, consider blue, gray, or violet lenses.
- Opacity: The opacity of the contacts is important when choosing a color. If you have dark eyes, you’ll want to choose lenses that are opaque enough to completely cover your natural eye color.
- Natural Look: If you’re looking for a subtle change, look for contacts that enhance your natural eye color rather than drastically changing it.
- Prescription: If you need corrective lenses, make sure to choose colored contacts that also have your prescription.
- Comfort: Comfort is key, so make sure to choose contacts made from a soft, comfortable material.
It’s also a good idea to try on different colored contacts in natural light to get an idea of how they’ll look in real life, and to consult with an eye doctor before making a final decision.