Make a bold and ethereal statement with White Contacts, and let your eyes be the embodiment of pure and serene beauty!
About White Contact Lenses
Why Choose Our White Contact Lenses
Looking to add a touch of mystery and intrigue to your look? Our white contact lenses are the perfect way to achieve a striking and otherworldly appearance! Made with premium materials and advanced technology, our white lenses offer a natural-looking and captivating effect that is sure to turn heads. Whether you're dressing up for a special occasion, attending a cosplay event, or just want to make a statement with your everyday style, our white contact lenses are the ultimate choice.
Not only do our white lenses look visually stunning, they are also incredibly comfortable to wear and easy to use. With their soft and flexible design, they conform to the shape of your eye for a snug and secure fit that allows for clear and uninterrupted vision. Plus, their high-quality construction ensures durability and longevity, so you can enjoy them for multiple occasions.
So why settle for ordinary when you can be extraordinary? Try our white contact lenses today and discover the difference for yourself!
How to Match White Contact Lenses with Makeup
White contact lenses can be a bold and eye-catching addition to any look, but finding the right makeup to pair them with can be a challenge. Here are some tips to help you create a stunning and harmonious ensemble:
- Keep it simple: Since white contact lenses are already quite attention-grabbing, it's best to keep the rest of your makeup understated. Start with a neutral foundation and add a touch of subtle blush or bronzer to give your face a natural glow.
- Emphasize your eyes: White contact lenses can make your eyes appear larger and more luminous, so why not play up that effect with some extra eye makeup? You can use black eyeliner and mascara to define and accentuate your lashes, or add a touch of shimmer or glitter to your eyelids for some extra sparkle.
- Go monochromatic: If you're feeling bold, you can create a monochromatic look by using white eyeshadow, white eyeliner, and white lip gloss. This can create a striking and cohesive statement that showcases your white contact lenses to their full potential.
- Try contrasting colors: White contact lenses can also pair well with bold and contrasting colors, such as black, red, or blue. You can add a pop of color to your lips or cheeks to create a striking and memorable effect that complements the white lenses.
With these tips in mind, you'll be able to create a stunning and coordinated look that showcases your white contact lenses to their full potential. So go ahead and experiment – the possibilities are endless!
Which Celebrities Like White Contact Lenses
White contact lenses are a popular choice among celebrities who want to make a bold and otherworldly statement. Here are some famous faces who have been spotted wearing white lenses:
- Lady Gaga: The pop star is known for her avant-garde fashion choices and has been seen sporting white contact lenses in several of her music videos and performances.
- Kim Kardashian: The reality TV star and beauty mogul has experimented with a variety of colored contact lenses, including white ones, to complement her dramatic makeup looks.
- Katy Perry: The pop singer is no stranger to bold and colorful fashion, and she's been seen wearing white contact lenses in some of her music videos and performances.
- Nicki Minaj: The rapper and singer is known for her colorful and eclectic style, and she's been seen wearing white contact lenses to add a touch of otherworldly mystique to her look.
- Chris Brown: The singer and actor has been seen wearing white contact lenses to add a striking and edgy effect to his performances.
- Jared Leto: The actor and musician is known for his experimental and avant-garde fashion, and he's been spotted wearing white contact lenses to add a surreal and dreamlike quality to his look.
- Tyra Banks: The supermodel and TV personality has been seen wearing white contact lenses in some of her photoshoots and appearances, adding a fierce and otherworldly intensity to her gaze.
- Kesha: The singer-songwriter is known for her rebellious and colorful style, and she's been seen wearing white contact lenses to create a bold and striking look.
- Marilyn Manson: The shock rocker and actor is no stranger to bold and provocative fashion choices, and he's been seen wearing white contact lenses to add a haunting and eerie effect to his performances.
How to Match White Contact Lenses With Clothing Colors.
Pairing your white contact lenses with the right clothing colors can help you create a cohesive and striking look. Here are some tips to help you match your white lenses with your outfit:
- Stick to neutrals: When in doubt, neutral colors such as black, white, and gray are always a safe bet. They provide a sleek and sophisticated backdrop for your white lenses, and can help them stand out even more.
- Try metallics: White contact lenses pair well with metallic colors such as silver, gold, and bronze. You can wear a metallic top or skirt to create a futuristic and eye-catching look that complements your lenses.
- Experiment with pastels: If you're feeling playful, you can try wearing pastel colors such as pink, lavender, or mint green. These soft and delicate hues can create a dreamy and ethereal effect that complements your white lenses.
- Go for bold: If you're feeling daring, you can create a bold and striking look by wearing bright and bold colors such as red, blue, or yellow. These colors can create a high-contrast effect that showcases your white lenses to their full potential.
With these tips in mind, you'll be able to create a stunning and coordinated look that complements your white contact lenses and helps you stand out from the crowd. So go ahead, experiment, and let your creativity shine!
Anime and Cosplay Characters with White Eyes.
White eyes are a popular feature in anime and cosplay, often used to convey a sense of mystery, power, or otherworldliness. Here are ten popular characters with white eyes that you can use as inspiration for your own cosplay:
- Byakuya Kuchiki from "Bleach"
- Allen Walker from "D.Gray-man"
- Kaname Tosen from "Bleach"
- Nagato/Pain from "Naruto"
- Gin Ichimaru from "Bleach"
- Rolo Lamperouge from "Code Geass"
- Sesshomaru from "Inuyasha"
- Toga Himiko from "My Hero Academia"
- Kars from "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
- Kefla from "Dragon Ball Super"
These characters all have unique personalities and traits, but they share the common thread of having striking white eyes that help define their look and persona. Whether you're a fan of these characters or just looking for inspiration for your own cosplay, our white contact lenses are the perfect way to bring your favorite anime and cosplay characters to life!
Prescription White Contact Lenses
Aside from non-prescription White Contact Lenses, We also proud to have introduced an extensive new range of prescription White Contact Lenses. Enabling those with impaiWhite vision to participate in the cosplay madness, the entire range is available in the following power ratings: -1.00, -1.50, -1.75, -2.00, -2.25, -2.50,-2.75, -3.00,-3.25, -3.50, -3.75, -4.00, -4.50, -5.00, -5.50, -6.00, -6.50, -7.00, -8.00.
Are White Contact Lenses Safe
As with any type of contact lens, it's important to take certain safety precautions when using white contact lenses. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Buy from a reputable seller: Make sure you purchase your white contact lenses from a trusted and reputable supplier, preferably one that specializes in colored contact lenses. Avoid buying from unknown or unverified sources, as they may sell low-quality or counterfeit lenses that can damage your eyes.
- Follow proper hygiene practices: Always wash your hands thoroughly before handling your contact lenses, and make sure to clean and disinfect them regularly according to the manufacturer's instructions. Avoid sleeping in your lenses or wearing them for longer than recommended, as this can increase your risk of eye infections or other complications.
- Get a professional fitting: If you've never worn contact lenses before, it's important to get a professional fitting from an eye doctor or other qualified professional. They can help you find the right size and type of lenses for your eyes, and provide guidance on how to use and care for them properly.
- Listen to your body: If you experience any discomfort, pain, or vision changes while wearing your white contact lenses, remove them immediately and contact your eye doctor. Don't ignore any symptoms or try to tough it out, as this can put your eye health at risk.
Emergency Treatment Advice
In some cases, you need to deal with it quickly. If your eyes become sore, White, itchy, or your vision suddenly becomes blurWhite or distorted, you should immediately remove your lenses, stop using them and consult a qualified optometrist or ophthalmologist. It is important that under no circumstances should you wear expiWhite lenses (including lenses that have not been properly treated for protein deposits). You should also note that the useful life of the lenses (i.e. 90 days) is 90 calendar days from the date the seal on the package breaks, not 90 individual uses. For example, if you only wear them once a month, they will still only last for three months. To avoid the risk of transferring bacteria or infection between eyes, it is absolutely forbidden to share a pair of lenses with others.