Make a bold and vibrant statement with Purple Contacts, and let your eyes shine like a royal gem!
About Purple Colored Contacts
Why Choose Our Purple Colored Contacts
Thank you for considering our purple colored contacts. We are confident that our products will meet your expectations and provide you with the perfect look you desire. Here are some reasons why you should choose our purple colored contacts:
- High-quality materials: We use only the best materials to ensure that our contacts are comfortable, safe, and easy to wear.
- Wide selection: We offer a wide range of purple colored contacts to choose from, so you can find the perfect match for your style and preferences.
- Professional design: Our contacts are designed by a team of experienced and professional designers who have a keen eye for aesthetics and fashion.
- Affordable prices: We offer competitive prices for our high-quality products, so you can enjoy a stylish look without breaking the bank.
- Excellent customer service: We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service and support. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is always ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
How to Match Purple Contact Lenses with Makeup
Matching your makeup with purple contact lenses can be a fun way to enhance your overall look. Here are some tips on how to match purple contact lenses with makeup:
- Keep it simple: When wearing purple contact lenses, it's best to keep your makeup simple and natural. A light foundation, subtle blush, and nude or light pink lipstick can complement your purple contacts without overwhelming your look.
- Play with shades: Experiment with different shades of purple eyeshadow to create a cohesive look with your contacts. For a subtle look, use a light lavender shade on your eyelids, or go bold with a dark plum or eggplant shade.
- Contrast colors: Purple contact lenses can also be paired with contrasting colors to create a striking look. Try pairing your contacts with a bright red or pink lipstick, or use a green or blue eyeliner to make your eyes pop.
- Consider your skin tone: When choosing makeup to match your purple contacts, consider your skin tone. For cool skin tones, stick with blue-based purples, while warm skin tones can opt for red-based purples.
- Don't forget the eyebrows: Your eyebrows can also make a big difference in how your makeup looks with purple contact lenses. Consider filling them in with a darker shade than usual to balance out the brightness of the contacts.
Which Celebrities Like Purple Contact Lenses
Have you ever wondered which celebrities like to wear purple contact lenses? Well, I did some research and found out that several famous names are fans of this trend! Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, and even Kim Kardashian have all been spotted wearing purple contact lenses on various occasions. These celebs are known for their bold and unique styles, and they use purple contact lenses to add an extra touch of drama and flair to their looks. So, if you're looking for a fun and creative way to enhance your style, you might want to give purple contact lenses a try!
How to Match Purple Contact Lenses With Clothing Colors
Matching your purple contact lenses with your clothing colors can be a bit tricky, but with a few tips and tricks, you can create a cohesive and stylish look. Here are some suggestions on how to match purple contact lenses with clothing colors:
- Neutral colors: Neutral colors like black, white, and gray pair well with purple contact lenses. These colors create a classic and timeless look that will complement your contacts without overpowering them.
- Complementary colors: Purple is a complementary color to yellow, so pairing purple contact lenses with yellow clothing can create a striking and eye-catching contrast. You can also try pairing your contacts with other complementary colors like green or blue.
- Monochromatic look: For a more daring look, try pairing your purple contact lenses with clothing in similar shades of purple. This creates a monochromatic look that is both chic and stylish.
- Metallic colors: Metallic colors like silver and gold can also complement purple contact lenses. These colors add a touch of glamour and sophistication to your look, making it perfect for a night out or special occasion.
- Pastel colors: Soft pastel colors like pink, lavender, and baby blue pair well with purple contact lenses. These colors create a soft and feminine look that is perfect for spring or summer.
Anime and Cosplay Characters with Purple Eyes
Are you an anime or cosplay fan looking for inspiration for your next character? Look no further than these anime and cosplay characters with stunning purple eyes!
- Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail: This water mage has striking purple eyes that perfectly complement her blue hair and overall edgy look.
- Nezuko Kamado from Demon Slayer: This demon-turned-human has beautiful purple eyes that add to her gentle and innocent appearance.
- Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki: This yandere character has eyes that change color throughout the series, but her most iconic look features deep purple eyes that highlight her intense and dangerous personality.
- Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler: This demon butler's purple eyes are a perfect match for his dark and mysterious demeanor.
- Sailor Pluto from Sailor Moon: This guardian of time has elegant and regal purple eyes that perfectly match her serious and mature personality.
- Rikka Takanashi from Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions: This quirky and imaginative character sports beautiful lilac-colored eyes that add to her unique and playful personality.
- Shion Sonozaki from Higurashi: When They Cry: This character's vibrant purple eyes add to her mysterious and unsettling appearance, perfectly matching the dark and suspenseful tone of the anime.
Prescription Purple Colored Contacts
Aside from non-prescription Purple Colored Contacts, We also proud to have introduced an extensive new range of prescription Purple Colored Contacts. Enabling those with impaired vision to participate in the cosplay madness, the entire range is available in the following power ratings: -1.00, -1.50, -1.75, -2.00, -2.25, -2.50,-2.75, -3.00,-3.25, -3.50, -3.75, -4.00, -4.50, -5.00, -5.50, -6.00, -6.50, -7.00, -8.00.
Are Purple Colored Contacts Safe
Have you been considering trying out purple colored contacts but are concerned about their safety? Here's everything you need to know about the safety of these trendy accessories. First things first, it's important to note that all contact lenses, including colored contacts, should be prescribed and fitted by a licensed eye care professional. This ensures that the lenses are properly fitted to your eyes and that you receive proper instructions for their use and care. When it comes to the safety of colored contacts, the materials used to make them are generally safe and approved by the FDA. However, improper use or care of the lenses can lead to eye infections or other issues. That's why it's so important to follow the instructions provided by your eye care professional and to practice good hygiene when handling and wearing the lenses. It's also important to note that some people may have an allergic reaction to the materials used in colored contacts, which can cause redness, itching, or other discomfort. If you experience any of these symptoms, it's important to remove the lenses immediately and contact your eye care professional. In summary, purple colored contacts can be safe when properly prescribed, fitted, and cared for. It's important to follow the instructions provided by your eye care professional and to practice good hygiene when handling and wearing the lenses. If you experience any discomfort or allergic reactions, be sure to contact your eye care professional right away.
Emergency Treatment Advice
In some cases, you need to deal with it quickly. If your eyes become sore, red, itchy, or your vision suddenly becomes blurred or distorted, you should immediately remove your lenses, stop using them and consult a qualified optometrist or ophthalmologist. It is important that under no circumstances should you wear expired lenses (including lenses that have not been properly treated for protein deposits). You should also note that the useful life of the lenses (i.e. 90 days) is 90 calendar days from the date the seal on the package breaks, not 90 individual uses. For example, if you only wear them once a month, they will still only last for three months. To avoid the risk of transferring bacteria or infection between eyes, it is absolutely forbidden to share a pair of lenses with others.