It is recommended that you read and refer to the following professional advice from eye doctor.
- When wearing colored contact lenses for the first time, soak the lenses in a multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 4 to 6 hours.
- Do not wear colored contact lenses while sleeping.
- Do not participate in any water sports or be close to a fire source such as a BBQ while wearing colored contact lenses.
- Always wash your hands and disinfect your colored contact lenses before wearing or removing them. 90% of eye redness and eye infections caused by contact lenses are due to lack of proper hand washing and disinfection.
- After removing your lenses once a day, gently scrub them with a multi-purpose contact lens solution and store them in a liquid to prevent protein deposits that can be detrimental to your eyes and may damage your lenses.
- If you need to wear makeup, remember to wear colored contact lenses before applying makeup and remove them before removing makeup.
- Contact lenses are not ordinary products, so please check with your eye doctor before purchasing to make sure the parameters are right for your eyes.
- If you notice dryness, redness, and other discomfort in your eyes while wearing them, please stop wearing them immediately and ask your doctor for assistance.